Detweiler and his theory of "Budding Nazism"

 It probably is not worth the aggravation, but ignorant, both poltically and
as to the charter of cypherpunks, assholes like Detweiler need to be set
straight.  Since I doubt Detweiler is open to discussion --small minds
rarely are, we might _very_ politely suggest to the editors of Time, NYT,
and a couple others that Detweiler is not only misinformed, but that he
is not open to discussion.  Enough _polite_ letters to the editors can do
wonders.