[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
key for Alice as promised
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: key for Alice as promised
- From: [email protected]
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 09:54:15 -0800
- Comments: This message is NOT from the person listed in the Fromline. It is from an automated software remailing service operating atthat address.THE PORTAL SYSTEM DOES NOT CONDONE OR APPROVE OF THE CONTENTS OF THISPOSTING. Please report problem mail to <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, I wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, Russell Nelson wrote:
> > [email protected] writes:
> > > Alice here ...
> > How do we know this for a fact?
> We don't.
> As an incentive for Alice to generate herself a PGP key, I hereby
> place Alice on notice that if she doesn't sign her next post, and
> provide a PGP key, I will create one for her, and steal all the
> postive (?) reputation that she has developed so far.
> You have 24 hours Alice, otherwise a key gets posted to here, and to
> the keyservers with your nym on it.
Well 24 hours have passed, and Alice remains unrepentant:
On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, the old Alice de 'nonymous wrote:
> Alice here ...
> No, *I* am the real Alice, and I refuse to use PGP signing.
So here we go Alice's key:
Type bits/keyID Date User ID
pub 1024/23292ED1 1995/11/22 Alice de 'nonymous <[email protected]>
Key fingerprint = CA 76 81 41 54 CE E7 D6 62 EE 6D 65 EE FB A3 55
- -----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
- -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Anything posted without being signed by the above key isn't from me.
Alice de 'nonymous ...
...just another one of those...
P.S. This post is in the public domain.
C. S. U. M. O. C. L. U. N. E.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----