Re: key for Alice as promised (not)

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, Adam Hupp wrote:

> >Can you imagine??  I'm simply not willing to fool myself into thinking
> >that I ahve security by posting a key and using PGP.
>
> Unless you can post some proof that PGP is insecure, stop insisting it is.

PGP is really not the issue.  The issue is more my security and the
environment that I use PGP in.  I don't have a trusted machine to run PGP
on.  Anyone who wants to can come up to machine and copy my secret keyring
or they can even watch me typing my password in.

So, I don't fool myself, and I don't use PGP, except for things like
exchanging a one-time pad with someone when I've already sent the message
out across another delivery mechanism, like on a floppy delivered my
courier.

Alice de 'nonymous ...

                                  ...just another one of those...

P.S.  This post is in the public domain.
                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.