Re: spooky URL

I visisted their web page and what they do is record how many hits your page
gets.
I checked out their business partners page and it's no one I have ever heard
of.  Still, its kind of spooky because unless you notice the Netscape status
line thing you don't know you're being counted.  I imagine it is all put in
a big database and sold to advertisers, ect.