Re: Credit card theft Re: The future will be easy to use

> Or c2.org, which might then make things interesting if the theft is detected.
> (in a very perverse, and tooth-gnashingly aggravating way, of course).
> Would Sameer cooperate with the LEAs to catch "an anonymous suspect using
> his service"?

	Community ConneXion will comply with all properly formed court
orders and subpeonas. We will *not* cooperate without court
intervention. (I.e. Mr. FBI calls up and says "can you help us find
this suspect"? I respond "got a subpoena?")

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734