Re: Netscape gives in to key escrow

On 30 Nov 95 at 13:30, Timothy C. May wrote:

: At 7:26 PM 11/30/95, Ravi Pandya wrote:
: >If you're looking for an alternative Web browser for Windows, we just made
: >ours available for free at www.netmanage.com. It's fast and reliable, and
: >supports HTML 3.0, inline video, software distribution, VRML (NT version),
: >Real Audio, TrueSpeech, etc.
:
: This shows the price Netscape could pay for taking a pro-surveillance,
: anti-privacy stance.
:

	The word is getting out.  Both brokers I have system support
	contracts with have called me asking for my take.
--
[email protected]           |For PGP Public Key:
http://gensys.com          |finger [email protected]