Nicholas Negroponte interview in MEME

The latest issue of MEME has a pretty good interview with Nicholas
Negroponte of the MIT Media Lab.  Some privacy issues are discussed, the
idea of intellectual property is touched on, as well as some other good
stuff.

I'm not sure if it's on the web, but I'll forward the interview to anyone
who would like to have it.

K. Ellis

OBCrypto:  How's it going, Perry?

<grin>
Kathleen M. Ellis     http://zeus.towson.edu/~kelli/     [email protected]
Diverse Sexual Orientation Collec. Towson State University [email protected]
"Your friends are really just enemies who don't have the guts to kill you"
       							-J. Tenuta