Re: GAK Flap Happening at a Good Time--Journalists Read!

>   How would having an official representative from Netscape in
> the audience have influenced the outcome of the proceedings?  I would

	It's called moral support for our lawyers. Cindy mentioned
after the hearing at lunch how much it helped to have people in the
audience. Having official people from industry would probably have
helped her morale even more.

> have liked to attend, but was in the process of trying to get
> a beta release out at the time.

	Ah, I see, so the short-term goal of making sure a beta
release isn't one day late takes precedence over the long term future
of cryptography. (And, essentially, your company's long term profits.)

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734