Re: ADDRESS DATABASE?

On Thu, 14 Dec 1995, Sandy Sandfort wrote:

> > Local and long distance phone companies probably sell telephone
> > forwarding lists too.
>
> Yeah, maybe, but my original question was, "does anyone KNOW how
> the trick was done?                                     ^^^^

If you give us your current and previous name, address, phone number,
credit card numbers, social security number, and a list of people you
communicate with, then we might be able to give you a more specific
answer.

Otherwise, and probably even so, no. There's too many different ways to
invade your privacy for a third party to determine which particular
method was used.

-rich