Re: CFS and Linux

Fred Cohen writes:
> The dollar value would be $1 plus a public apology plus all costs of the
> suit plus my time to right the wrong (at my usual fee of course).  Of
> course the fact that you have decided to make this posting in public
> justifies my extensive efforts to clear my reputation which, unless you
> apologize immediately will be surprisingly enjoyable for me.

Go and sue, Fred. Its what I have lawyers for. If you can even find an
attorney willing to take your "case", mine will likely remind yours
that lawyers can now be punished by the court in many jurisdictions
for knowingly aiding in bringing frivolous suits. If you are seeking
$1 in damages the court is especially likely to consider the whole
thing a waste of time.

I think you will find that I'm very, very hard to intimidate. Don't
bother "giving me a second chance" or any such stuff. Either find a
lawyer stupid enough to risk his license by taking this case and let
me know you are suing me by sending over a process server, or quit
bothering me.

> Let's see.  I guess I would start by having the police confiscate the
> toad.com computers becfause thay are part of a criminal conspiracy to
> daamage my reputation.  Criminal because of the recent changes in the
> law that prohibit you from sending me information I don't want to get.

I think you will find that John Gilmore is even more difficult to
intimidate than I am.

Perry