Re: Massey, CEO of Compuserve, on Internet

you said:
|On Fri, 29 Dec 1995, Timothy C. May wrote:
|
|> Wow! I am watching the CEO of Compuserve being interviewed on CNBC, |>explaining how his company is "taking the high road by complying with the |>laws of Germany" in removing access to 200 Usenet groups.
|
|A blatant lie.

How this could ever be construed as "the high road" is beyond me.
Censorship and fascism tend to go hand in hand, I suppose it should
be no surprise to see this coming from de-dom.

Can we just start calling them CompuCensor instead of Compuserve?

Tim

[email protected] (NeXTmail, MIME)  Tim Scanlon
[email protected]                (PGP key aval.)  crypto is good
Digital Encryption Systems Inc.             I own my own words