Re: When they came for the Jews...

A city in Illinois (I forget the name at the moment) enacted a law
against clothing color combinations favored by gangs. Ironically the
local high school colors were included on the list. Things can get real
scarey real fast.

Jay Holovacs <[email protected]>
PGP Key fingerprint =  AC 29 C8 7A E4 2D 07 27  AE CA 99 4A F6 59 87 90
 (KEY id 1024/80E4AA05) email me for key