Re: Crypto anarchist getting through customs

Looney tune #4535 writes

>	that's the bullshit they would like you to believe.
>
>	in the first place, under military regs, a degree research would
>    be illegal without full permission.  It also was not given to just one
>    unit, but to many ==and all identified ones were either SEALS or
>    USMC recon and special units --why just he elite and why so many
>    groups --all with a blessing...?

Could you please remove yourself from cypherpunks to a place where conspiracy
theories are wanted.  This list is for discussion of cryptography and the only
conspiracy theories we are interested involve the NSA, MI5 or the Stay-Puffed
Marshmellowman.

There is plenty of material to fuel whatever conspiracy theories you like.
Please consult Noam Chomsky for details.

Just please take the gun.nut conversation somewhere else. After allits in your
own best interests, it doesn't take much to realise that the government is
monitoring cypherpunks very carefully and that it when they come round
collecting the guns in October they will know where to look first. So if the
most important thing in your life is lethal weaponry best not take any risks eh?

	Phill