Hack Lotus?

In reading the various descriptions of the mechanism used by Lotus, it seems
that such a method of GAKing the software is vulnerable to reverse engeneering.

I am certain that comparisons between the export and non-export (with
softice and other debugger-type software) will show some interesting things.
Hopefully such an action will reveal the backdoor.  After that point, just
publishing the hack will do more to remove the bogus gaking than any protest
will ever do...

|   Remember: Life is not always champagne. Sometimes it is REAL pain.   |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/          | [email protected]  |