Re: Attack Simulator

> Is it just me, or does this sound like a commercial version of SATAN?  I
> wonder what makes SATAN unacceptable (besides the name) while something like
> this is apparently acceptable?

ISS and SATAN are different tools.  There is a non-commercial version of ISS available.  ISS didn't
get as much notice as SATAN - I guess it's because it's author isn't as widely known as Dan Farmer.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			[email protected], [email protected]
					214/993-3935 voicemail/digital pager

"Past the wounds of childhood, past the fallen dreams and the broken families,
through the hurt and the loss and the agony only the night ever hears, is a
waiting soul.  Patient, permanent, abundant, it opens its infinite heart and
asks only one thing of you ... 'Remember who it is you really are.'"

                    -- "Losing Your Mind", Karen Alexander and Rick Boyes