Re: Attack Simulator

> ISS and SATAN are different tools.  There is a non-commercial version of ISS available.  ISS didn't
> get as much notice as SATAN - I guess it's because it's author isn't as widely known as Dan Farmer.
> --

Err, no its just because ISS is called ISS. Though if Klaus was into
B&D, bisexuality, gutter philosophy courses, exhibitionism and tight
blank pants perhaps it/he would be better known. Wadda you reckon Klaus?
Could this be the new you :)?

--
|Julian Assange                    | "if you think the United  States has    |