"Concryption" Prior Art

I haven't read the supposed Concryption patent so I don't know
what the claim structure is. But if they truly claim the right
to do encryption and compression simultaneously, then I've got
some prior art that should knock out such a broad claim. The
paper is "A Redundancy Reducing Cipher" (Cryptologia, May 88).
It's not very secure, but it does do some manner of encryption
at the same time as compressing a file with a Huffman-like
system. The journal is found in many university libraries so it
should be easy to produce a solid counterclaim.

If anyone has the plaintext to the Concryption patent (5479512),
I would like to read it.

-Peter