Re: PZ a Nazi?

>"Private communications between neo-Nazis on the network are
>effected under a program called "Pretty Good Privacy", devised by
>an American neo-Nazi sympathiser."

Not to my knowledge. If the Sunday Times have screwed up here (as appears the
case). PZ has hit the UK libel jackpot. The UK libel laws prevent a defendant
from making practically any defense so even if PZ spent his afternoons walking
arroung in an SS uniform it probably could not be admitted as evidence by the
ST.

So get your lawyers to put in a demand for damages PZ, should net you approx $5K
plus appology. The Telegraph are unlikely to want to try to defend the case.

	Phill