Re: PZ a Nazi?

Anonymous User enscribed thusly:

> Original dated: Jan 21 '96, 09:26

> The UK's Sunday Telegraph has today featured an article by Robin
> Gedye entitled "Neo-Nazis are marching on the Internet" in which
> apart the the usual nonsense about neo-Nazis being about to take
> over the world by means of their "Thule Net" accuses the deviser
> of PGP of being a Nazi sympathiser:

> "Private communications between neo-Nazis on the network are
> effected under a program called "Pretty Good Privacy", devised by
> an American neo-Nazi sympathiser."

	<OK, OK - I know.  The needle on my troll meter is pegging
at about 15 on a scale to ten but I can't let this one pass>

	Yeah right...  And what drugs where they on?

	Uh huh...  Sounds like a direct quote from Ms Denning to
me...  Never tell the truth well a lie will do.

	They've tried to paint Phil with that brush too often.

	I was at Interop '94 and was talking with Phil after a session
on the clipper chip when one of the government lackies (don't remember if
it was Ms Denning herself or not - I think it was) went into a tirade about
this.  Acused Phil of supporting terrorists, drug dealers, nazi's, child
molestors, - the whole "four horsemen" nine yards.

	No matter how often you bury one of their red herrings - IT STILL
STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN!

	It's still a crock of SH*T and it still STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN!

>   Robin Gedye (in Bonn) p.23 of "The Sunday Telegraph" January 21,
>   1996

	Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [email protected]
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 925-8248   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/