Re: Can We Cut the Crap?

"Ed Carp [khijol SysAdmin]" <[email protected]> writes:
> No one is forcing you to read anything I, or anyone else, says.  If you
> don't like it, the 'd' key is somewhere on your keyboard.  Or is that too
> much manual labor for you?  Grrr...

Ed, no one forced you (or anyone else) to read Fred Cohen while he was posting
to this mailing list.  I happen to be interested in his point of view. I may
or may not agree with it, but I want to know it and I'm grateful to Fred for
having taken his time to write.

There are people on this mailing list who appear to have very little technical
expertise (e.g., can't figure out how an anonymous remailer works), contribute
nothing but silly puerile flames to the discussion, and whose harassment has
caused Fred to stop contributing. They've deprived Fred of his right to spreak
and readers like me of our right to listen. This is censorship by bullying.

There exists, AFAIK, no procmail for the weird setup I have on this box. As soon
as I get something working, I'll start junking the flamers from my mail feed.

---