Re: Is this true...

At 03:28 PM 1/10/96 -0500, you wrote:

>To that end, I should imagine that once I have a person's pgp key, they may
>well never see another cleartext message from me again!  Of course, now I'm
>trying to figure out how to use the anonymous remailers and such.  Boy, this
>is fun!
>
>Of course, the fact that my government doesn't really care for the idea of
>publicly available cryptography makes it even more enticing.
>Ted Garrett
>Live Systems Integration

And that's the REALLY ironic part!  PGP (as wonderful as it is, politically,
that Zimmermann wrote it...) is
 so frigging frustrating and difficult to use (as programs go, anyway), and
interface to, and I haven't
even TRIED to use anonymous emailers yet  (sheer laziness on my part, I
admit).  If the government came
out neutral about them, or "God forbid" REQUIRED us to learn how to use
them, I'd probably be proudly
resisting their desires and ignoring the whole technology.

Makes you stop and think, doesn't it?!?