Re: [noise] The economics of super-stars - partial cite

At 09:55 PM 1/13/96 -0800, Rich Graves wrote:
> Title refers to Sendero Luminoso, a particularly bizarre Maoist cult that
> has been brutally repressed by Fujimori in recent years.

Your use of the word "brutal" in this context is a little odd.  Since Sendero
Luminoso are extraordinarily cruel terrorists and mass murderers, it is
entirely proper and appropriate for Fujimoro to attempt to physically
exterminate them.  Possibly what you meant to imply is that Fujimoro
failed to make adequate distinction between support for the political
ideas of terrorists, and actual participation in terror.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]