RE: Crypto anarchist getting through customs

To expand a bit:

I don't remember if it was a lieutenant, captain, or whatever, but he passed
out the questionnaire in futherance of his master's degree in something or
other. One question dealt with shooting civilians who disobeyed orders to
turn over their arms, even if they were owned under what would now be
considered legal circumstances. Shockingly, upwards of 25% of the soldiers
(Marines, actually, as I remember it, I'll check my references if anyone
wants) would have no problem doing so! This in spite of the fact that
officers in the armed forces (not sure about enlisted men, but I believe
it's true of them as well) swear an oath to uphold the Constitution against
all enemies foreign and domestic - and I think that under the Constitution
as it is now, forcibly depriving people of their arms would probably be a
reasonable basis for considering them in contravention of the Constitution,
and therefore enemies of it.

Kurt