Re: Sometines ya just gotta nuke em-and nuke em again

At 15:54:04 -0800 )2-03-96 Timothy C. May wrote:

> I regret that Jordan Hayes believes a condescending tone, implying others
> are not as scholarly as he, is the way to make a point.

> (I've also received several long articles from people who seemed outraged
> that I was belittling the dropping of the bomb. I wasn't belittling it. Far
> from it. The Japs surrendered after the second bomb, so it was obviously
> not a trivial matter to them.)

Mr. Hayes MAY have used a condescending tone but you have exposed your
racist roots again.  First you embarass yourself with you lack of knowledge,
sensitivity and understanding about all things Jewish and now you insult an
entire race with the use of the word "Jap".

Stick to cypher related topics - - - - - -  You're elevating the Ugly American to
another level altogether.

A. Paralax View