Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I wrong?

<snip about crypto-anarchists taking a no compromise position>

><sigh>  Well, I suppose that if there is anyone who is most opposed to the
>opinion you expressed in the paragraph above, it is myself.
>
>I believe:
>
>1.  Governments will no longer be "necessary," if they ever were.
>
>2.  Protection will no longer depend on having a "government."
>
>3.  Anonymous networking technology will protect our rights, to the extent
>they can be protected.
>
>4.  Your statement, "...anarchy is a massive step backward..." is absolutely
>incorrect.

That's fine that you believe the things, but for acceptance by others you
will have to provide support for your position.  I, personally, would like
to see your premises so that I may evualuate your claims.  You may indeed
be correct in your assessment.

Jeff Conn

lunaslide

On the meridian of time there is no injustice, only the poetry of motion
creating the illusion of truth and drama.
                                                Henry Miller