Fw: Release of Pronto Secure first Beta

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed Feb 07 09:53:01 1996
> THIS IS A MESSAGE IN 'MIME' FORMAT.  Your mail reader does not support MIME.
> Some parts of this will be readable as plain text.
> To see the rest, you will need to upgrade your mail reader.
- --d4os3ia2um1ynatbsrvdecfwxgqzhl

The previous version of this message was posted to the list in ascii-armor,
my embarrassed apologies to all.

To: All who have already applied -  you will be receiving a message with
down load instructions before the end of the week.

New applicants are also requested to mail me their public keys, please.

Thanks, Geoff

- -----Begin Included Message -----