Re: Assassination Politics--isn't it gambling?

Jim: as to "Assassination Politics."  Isn't the structure you describe
gambling?  Placing money on a prediction, with the correct predictor
winning?  And if so, isn't it illegal if done over the wires, i.e., federal
commerce?  I'm not looking for a way to declare your scheme illegal, I'm
just pointing out that there are other angles, especially if done over the
wires. I guess you could move the structure off shore--pity the poor country
hosting such an entity!  If you were at all succesfull, the server accepting
digital cash would be moving from place to place--remember pirate radio?

Philip
BaneLaw
Suite 210W
1800 112th Ave NE