Re: Need a "warning" graphic of some kind for CDA

Greg Broiles <[email protected]> said:

GB> How about the circle-slash "no" symbol superimposed on the
GB> Constitution?

	Well, many people in this country don't respect, or
appreciate, the Constitution any more - look at all of the complaints
about alleged criminals getting off because of 'technicalities' like
unreasonable searches.  It needs to be something that at least some of
the supporters of the CDA have reverence for - the circle/slash on a
Bible.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
Unsolicited email advertisements will be proofread for a US$100/page fee.