Re: Tell me whats wrong with this

At  4:37 PM 2/8/96 -0800, Timothy C. May wrote:
>First, most televisions and VCRs are currently equipped with the
>"O-Switch," which parents have long been using to turn content on and off.

I agree strongly with Tim on this one.  The one time the OFF switch didn't
work for me with my sons, (the disagreement was about quantity, not
content), I used wire cutters on the cable.  Very effective.

Bill

Bill Frantz                   Periwinkle  --  Computer Consulting
(408)356-8506                 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected]             Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA