Re: Response to Perrygram

On Tue, 13 Feb 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:

> At 6:33 PM 2/13/96, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
>
> >Tim, you don't work for a living. Some of us do. You might try to
> >think back and remember what it was like in the days when you still
> >did something every once in a while and had a limited amount of time
>  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >available in which to do it.
> >

> Perry once again resorts to insults. Constantly belittling the efforts of
> others suggests deepseated psychological doubts about his own
> contributions.
>
> Shows you the reaction I get for even responding to him. My mistake.
>
> Perry should learn how to use mail filters, then he can simply filter out
> all the stuff he doesn't want to see. Or, simply hitting the 'delete" key
> in whatever reader he is using...surely typing "D" 20 or 30 times a day
> takes far less time than writing one of his perrygrams?

Am I the only one who thinks that big money could be made selling tickets
for a first class section in which Mr. Metzger and Mr. May were seated
in 2a and 2b?  How about the video rights?  Would you two consider a show
featuring the pair?  Cyphercrosstalk?  Crosspunks?

---
My prefered and soon to be permanent e-mail address: [email protected]
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information