Re: True democracy the electronic way

"Vladimir Z. Nuri" writes:
> >You might try the "Cypherwonks" mailing list that L. Detweiler set up a
> >couple of years ago to explore the very ideas you are supporting here. You
> >might find you have a lot in common with him.
>
> interesting you should mention that. because of my interests
> I've heard various legends that this list (long ago in a galaxy far away)
> was sabotaged by piles of trash sent
> through anonymous remailers,

For those not in the know, I will point out for the record that
Vladimir Z. Nuri is actually L. Detweiler and that you are watching a
form of strange masked dance in which everyone pretends that they
don't know who the other person is. We now return you to the surreal
dialog already in progress.

Perry