Remailers not heard from; info?

I'm curious if anyone knows anything about the status of the following type
I remailers.

NOT HEARD FROM IN MY JANUARY OR FEBRUARY TESTS

[email protected]

NOT HEARD FROM IN MY FEBRUARY TESTS

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

And as long as I'm asking questions :-), I see that some remailers
([email protected], [email protected], [email protected]) preserve
subject lines while others do not. Is this a readily settable option? If so,
I'd like to commend it to other remailer operators. If not, I'd be
interested in getting some sense of how difficult a hack it is.

--
Bruce Baugh
[email protected]