Re: Anonymous Web Browsing

Little cryptographic relevance...

Ed Carp <[email protected]> writes:
> I wouldn't give Netcom my CC# if my life depended on it.  They have a
> really lousy record of people breaking in, stealing their lists of CC
> numbers, then Netcom trying to sweep it under the rug and not telling
> their users that their CC# was compromised.
>
> Besides, their service really sucks, and their technical "support"
> doesn't exist.

I heard they have many more people using their system than it can handle,
so the response time is really bad.

Also several people complained that they tried to cancel a netcom account
and netcom kept on billing their credit card.

(I'd never deal with an ISP who doesn't accept checks or money orders.
And I mean checks, not automatic withdrawals from a checking account.)

dhp.com has been recommended to me as an ISP that respects its users privacy.

---