Re: Truelly Random Numbers

Actually, I remember reading somewhere,  a long time ago though, that the
NSA had come up with an almost undoubtably random sequence by using random
high altitude RF signals, scanning a certain frequency I guess. Then using
it as the random number.
Given the amount of RF transmisions world-wide and the addition of
high-altitude interference, it should be completely random. Unless someone
were to get their hands on you copy of it or happened to be hooked up to
your reciever at the time of recording, there is no way they could figure
it out.

--
"... In Germany they first came for the Communists and I
didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came

++++++++++++
*	 Matthew Murphy	------------ [email protected]
*   http://www.inlink.com/~eggplant
*   The Web page is under construciton at this time though..
*   Please don't mind the mess....
*
finger [email protected] for my PGP key.