DoubleSpeak

> In addition they
>mentioned that the NSA has successfully developed systems to break
>encrypted messages below 1000 bit of key length and strongly suggested
>to use at least 1024 bit keys. They said that they semselves use 1024
>bit keys.

Is there anyone her who has *not* "developed systems to break encrypted
messages" ? One is called brute force and can run on any PC. The two
pieces missing from the statement is the *cost* and *time* involved
in breaking keys of X length & would suspect the algorithm might have
something to do with the answer. (Can generate a LOASDR key of 1024 bits
real easily, breaks just as fast).

I use a PGP key of 1024 bits simply because I am too lazy to go to 2048
so why was this turkey posted twice ? Lacking meaningful parameters, it
does not really say anything.

						Warmly,
							Padgett