Net Day 96 and AOL

Heard on the radio today that AOL will be donating service for a year
to the first 2000 schools that ask for it, as part of their contribution
to Net Day.  (For those of you not from California, an industry-led group
has been coordinating volunteers and materials to wire up schools to the net;
tomorrow's effort will be installing inside wiring so that schools that
have computers will be able to get hooked up.)

Does anybody know if there's an AOL-friendly version of PGP that we can
donate to the schools, to help teach kids about proper encryption?
If nothing else, some of the cut&paste interfaces will do, I suppose.
AOL is fairly friendly about pseudonyms, and remailer support is
a no-brainer except for documentation readily understandable to kids.

                                Bill

#--
#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, [email protected], +1-415-442-2215 pager 408-787-1281
# "At year's end, however, new government limits on Internet access threatened
# to halt the growth of Internet use.  [...] Government control of news media
# generally continues to depend on self-censorship to regulate political and
# social content, but the authorities also consistently penalize those who
# exceed the permissable."  - US government statement on China...