Re: Your "switchboard" listing

At 05:07 PM 3/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Ha! Very funny that you have yourself listed as Mssr Thomas Pynchon in
>Switchboard's listings. I especially like the mailing address.

The punctuation was also interesting....
#--
#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, [email protected], +1-415-442-2215 pager 408-787-1281
# "At year's end, however, new government limits on Internet access threatened
# to halt the growth of Internet use.  [...] Government control of news media
# generally continues to depend on self-censorship to regulate political and
# social content, but the authorities also consistently penalize those who
# exceed the permissable."  - US government statement on China...