Re: [noise] Re: Do you feel lucky, punk?

On Mon, 11 Mar 1996, Black Unicorn wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Mar 1996, jim bell wrote:
>
> > At 05:54 PM 3/11/96 -0500, Black Unicorn wrote:
>
> 3> At least, that is the position the prosecutors could surely take,
> especially given this Supreme Court decision.
>
> Uh huh.  They might also take the position that the defendent is ugly,
> and should be convicted.  That doesn't make it a legally viable argument.

No, we usually go for the more general "I don't like the defendant."

EBD
Assassination Politics target #xxxx.

BTW if I ever start lecturing cryptgraphers incessantly over days with
rantings about the technical aspects of cryptography, I hope one of you
tells me to shut the fuck up.