Re: Leahy bill nightmare scenario?

At 11:29 PM 3/11/96, jim bell wrote:

>Welcome to prison, Tim.  Your optimism will serve you well, there.
>
>BTW, it is clear that you haven't yet read Mr. Junger's analysis of the
>bill.  Nobody except a government stooge could read that and not wonder why
>anybody would support that bill.  A complete re-write is called for.

A question, Jim: do you _ever_ just respond calmly to a post you disagree
with, or is everyone you disaagree a stooge, a cretin, an agent for the
Feds, or someone who should be disposed of with your "assassination
politics"?

Yes, I read Junger's analysis. A nice analysis. What does this have to do
with the points I was making? I'm a government stooge, to use your terms,
because of my points about hotel rooms?

(On second thought, don't answer. In fact, I hope you take this opportunity
to add me to your kill file, the computer version, not the Assassination
Poltics (tm) version.))

--TCM

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!