Re: ASN.1 Tools/Compilers

On Thu, 21 Mar 1996, Frederick Zarndt wrote:
> Does anyone know of reliable ASN.1 tools/compilers suitable for use on a
> wide range platforms?

SSLeay contains a program asn1parse that will decompose ASN.1 structures.
It also has C routines to play with X509, CRL and certificate requests.
I did not write an ASN.1 compiler, I have written direct C code (using
macros).  I decided it would be easier that writing a compiler but it
has probably worked out about the same amount of effort.

eric
--
Eric Young                  | Signature removed since it was generating
AARNet: [email protected]    | more followups than the message contents :-)