private key encryption program for you to hack at

Ok, I have been working on this for a while, and I wanted to let you
guys have a go at it. I wrote a private key encryption program that I
think should be hard to break, I will provide you with the EXE (MS DOS)
file, some ciphertext, AND a big chunk of plaintext. The key is not
ridiculously large, but it won't be anything obvious so don't bother
brute forcing.
	To encrypt, the program read in some system/time specific info,
uses it to encrypt the file along with the key.  It then write the
system/time specific info to the end of the file encrypted with the key.
I THINK that the only weaknesses should be predicitability of the
system/time info, or possibly finding patterns in the encrypted values.
 I dont want to give out any source code yet, but it anyone wants some
pieces of it just ask. crackme.zip file with paradox.exe, cipher.txt,
and plain.txt

--
    ||he    \_____/row

[email protected]