Netscape 2.01 fixes server vulnerabilities by breaking the client...

Now I suppose they'll want me to fix all the pages where I do a finger
with a gopher://host:79/0user. Any chance this nonfix can be unfixed?

This nonfix was applied to the UNIX and Win32 versions; I haven't checked
the other platforms.

-rich