Mailing lists moving site! (list outages may occur)

The physical and network location of the machine doing mail service for
gateway.com will be moving some time around March 31/April 1.  Hopefully,
service will not be interrupted for more than about 3-4 hours, but I
can't promise anything (the system will be moving to my side of an ISDN
circuit instead of living on-site with one of my clients).

This move will affect the following mailing lists:

			bsdi-users
			bsdi-users-d
			cypherpunks-d
			unix-lizards

There may also be an impact on other lists as routing for the gateway.com
domain is moved from its current 192.x.x.x network to a CIDR block under
another provider.  The other lists involved will be:

			bsdi-isps
			cheapnet
			humor
			xconq

Sorry about this, but over-all, service will be better after the move (I
will once again, be the master of my network's destiny [or something like
that])

-abc

                                      \             Alan B. Clegg
         Just because I can            \         Network Technologist
        does not mean I will.           \          gateway.com, inc.
                                         \     <http://www.gateway.com/>