Re: A MODEST PROPOSAL (fwd)

From:	IN%"[email protected]"  "Bill Stewart"  2-APR-1996 06:31:08.52

>This happens any time anybody signs up with an an######@anon.penet.fi address.
>Ideally, someone could, in their copious spare time, hack majordomo
>to automatically translate all subscription requests of that form to
>na######@anon.penet.fi ; as an alternative, if majordomo has some sort

	In other words, majordomo is broken. I should have suspected as much,
given the weird way headers turn up compared to all other mailing list
programs. Can that be reconfigured by the list owner? I may be starting up a
list (on c2.org) sometime (after I finish 3 papers, an oral presentation, and
some finals), and what I've got available is majordomo. Curing this problem
would be good.
	-Allen