Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 17:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]
Subject: Majordomo results: Re: Welcome to clueless

--

should
**** Command 'since' not recognized.
**** Command 'follow' not recognized.

END OF COMMANDS
**** Help for [email protected]:

This is Brent Chapman's "Majordomo" mailing list manager, version 1.92.

In the description below items contained in []'s are optional. When
providing the item, do not include the []'s around it.

It understands the following commands:

    subscribe <list> [<address>]
	Subscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named <list>.

    unsubscribe <list> [<address>]
	Unsubscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) from the named <list>.

    get <list> <filename>
        Get a file related to <list>.

    index <list>
        Return an index of files you can "get" for <list>.

    which [<address>]
	Find out which lists you (or <address> if specified) are on.

    who <list>
	Find out who is on the named <list>.

    info <list>
	Retrieve the general introductory information for the named <list>.

    lists
	Show the lists served by this Majordomo server.

    help
	Retrieve this message.

    end
	Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).

Commands should be sent in the body of an email message to
"[email protected]".

Commands in the "Subject:" line NOT processed.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact
"[email protected]".