Re: OS/2 encryption utilities

At 14:26 4/20/96, [email protected] wrote:
>Due to the fact that I have been threatened by the Church of Scientology
>with legal action if I do not cease and desist posting encheferated
>parodies of their secret scripture (per a letter I received from Cult
>attorneys via Federal Express today) I am in search of OS/2 disk
>encryption programs.

Parodies have been found by the courts over and over again to not infringe
on copyrights. Tell the criminal cult to shove it. They are bluffing.
[IANAL.]

Don't know about OS/2 disk encryption programs, though.

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, not those of my employer, DigiCash, Inc.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.