Re: [Linux] Unix plugins for Netscape (Was: Calling other code

Alan Olsen writes:

>                                              I would like to get a version
> of the Linux binary that supports 128 bit SSL. (As well as the ELF binaries.)

I got a 128bit copy of Netscape 2.0 for Unix a few weeks ago (yes,
all the Unix versions come on one CDROM).  Under the Linux directory,
there was no executable but there was a README file claiming that
there is a 128bit version available from one of the Linux-associated
vendors (Caldera I think?).  I haven't followed up on it, and don't
have a CDROM drive available right now to check this.

-- Jeff