Re: ITARs and the Export of Classes and Methods

Bill Franz writes:
>  Certain languages, e.g. Smalltalk, and I believe lisp and
>  scheme, have bignums as a built-in type.  (Or more specifically,
>  their integer types are limited in size only by available
>  memory.)  I believe these languages are freely exportable.

The Python programming language has built-in support for multiple bignum
packages (including the GNU MPZ library).  It also has MD5 built-in.  Andrew
Kuchling also has written a nice crypto package that gives you access to a
lot of good crypto primitives.  The language was written in the Netherlands,
is free to use for any purpose (commercial or otherwise), easily runs on
EVERYTHING (Mac, DOS, Windoze, NT, just about any flavor of unix, etc...), is
embeddable, and has a Nutshell book about to be published.  Check it out...

andrew