Re: Why I dislike Java. (was Re: "Scruffies" vs. "Neats")

"L.Detweiler" writes:
> but again, the Java designers never claimed that
> "Perry Metzger will be able to use Java in his mission critical
> funds transfer application".

And, Detweiler, I keep saying that I don't care about not being able
to use it there -- the problem is even having a copy of Netscape with
Java enabled on the same machine as a trading system. One instance of
Netscape running Java can endanger an entire trading floor.

.pm