Re: proposed anti-pseudospoofing law in Georgia

> Larry, as you certainly know, I am also known as "Nick Szabo" and "Robert
> Hettinga," Hal Finney is just another name for "Eric Hughes" and "Sandy
> Sandfort," and "Perry Metzger" actually a pseudonym shared by both me and
> John Gilmore.
>
> On occasion we meet to do a Vulcan mind-meld and adopt new identities.

Ah. Well, I suppose that beats the "Diamond Age" method...

Cheers,
Tim May
AKA Bob Hettinga
AKA Nick Szabo

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"If they could 'just pass a few more laws',
  we would all be criminals."    --Vinnie Moscaritolo
The e$ Home Page: http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/